Wednesday, October 27, 2010

P90X - Chest, Shoulders and Triceps


Last night we ate Pho for dinner… I ate the pho with filet mignon and it was soooo good. Too bad I woke up this morning and gained 2 pounds!! My husband gained two pounds also. So weird. Unfortunately, my weight has fluctuated up to the ten pound tier I just got out of. Very frustrating. I knew today I had to be extra good… 

This morning I ate my pear and granola muffin (recipe in P90X book) on top of one cup of plain yogurt. Then I drank my daily Pumpkin Spice Latte and ate my Chocolate Almond Kashi Bar. 

For lunch, I ate a 6 inch turkey, double meat on wheat Subway sandwich. Subway is right down the street from work so it is my go to lunch when hubby doesn’t feel like cooking. After lunch, I was unsatisfied. It was a pretty stressful day and my students were annoying me all day, so I caved and ate a chocolate bar with almonds. 

I came home and did my ridiculous workout: Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. It was tough. I’m not going to lie, I wanted to quit QUITE a few times. But I worked through it, thank God, because I had to do Ab Ripper X afterwards. I quit Ab Ripper with only 7 minutes left. I did not have the energy today. And after dealing with parents, students and bosses, I figured I would call it a day and ‘slip a little recovery drink in my water’, as Tony always says and drank some of it outside... Ahhh, refreshing.


Dinner was 6 oz of chicken and a mushroom, squash and onion sauté. It was pretty good. I’m finally satisfied and ready for bed!

GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment