Thursday, October 28, 2010

Munchies


I have been hungry all day! I think it was because today’s breakfast was only a strawberry banana protein smoothie.

I tried to make a decent smoothie but I’m still having issues getting my Vitamix calculations right. I used half a cup of frozen strawberries, ½ frozen banana, 1 cup of skim milk, and 2 tbsp of Whey Protein Powder. It wasn’t very good. I had to drink it on ice because it was not smoothie cold.  Even after I drank my daily Pumpkin Spice Latte, I still felt unfulfilled. I ate my Chocolate Almond Kashi bar by 9:15 AM and was starving by 11! I ate some turkey jerky until lunch. Lunch was a monster of a sandwich. 



It was so good… That’s tomatoes, lettuce and a little deli mustard with 6 oz of turkey lunch meat.
By the afternoon, a student gave me a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup that I happily scarfed down. I do miss my junk food on this P90X diet/workout plan. 

I’ve been extra tired lately. I think the more intense workouts are starting to get to me. I came home and pushed myself through only 45 minutes (or so) of my Thursday P90X Yoga session. The 90 minute yoga session is just too much! I definitely need more rest days but I need to start training for the WARRIOR DASH!! It’s only 3 weeks away and I have yet to start really training for it. This will be my first 5K and I have sadly neglected putting any effort into it. I will start running on Saturday. For sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment